Under organizations, you will find educational consultants, psychologists, educational diagnosticians, health care providers, academic therapists, tutors, speech language therapists, occupational therapists, coaches, advocates, and attorneys for children with disabilities.  You will also find special education schools, learning centers, treatment programs, parent groups, respite care, community centers, grassroots organizations, and government programs for children with disabilities.

If you would like to be added to the list of organizations by state, then please shoot us an email to pam @ snap4kids . org (when emailing us please include which state you are listed on, on our website).  Please provide the information that you would like us to publish.  Please include some information about who you are and what you do and if you have a brochure, then please attach that as well.  Thank you.

DISCLAIMER: Inclusion of listings in the directory should not be construed as endorsement of their products or services by those at Snap4kids.  When contacting the individuals listed on our website, you do so at your own risk.  In most states, various professionals, such as attorneys, doctors, and psychologists, etc., are regulated by a state agency.  Most state agencies post reports of founded complaints and actions taken.  You will want to do your own research and perhaps talk with others as a part of your “due diligence”.

Addresses, phones numbers, and email addresses change often.  If you learn that an organization has new contact information, please let us know so we can correct the information.

If you know of a helpful resource for your state that isn’t listed in the directory, please let us know.